Academic Administrative Affairs Committee (AAA) is recognizing two outstanding undergraduate teaching assistants and two peer advisors at Brown based on their support of students, passion for teaching/advising, and investment in students' development. AAA will select the winners from the list of nominees and host a reception to recognize them.
- General Body Meetings: Wednesdays, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM in Faunce House, Petteruti Lounge
- Academic Affairs Committee Meetings: Mondays, 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM in Wilson 204
- Campus Life Committee Meetings: Thursdays, 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM in J. Walter Wilson 303
- Student Activities Committee Meetings: Mondays, 8:30 PM - 9:30 PM in Faunce House, UCS Office
- Student Wellness Committee Meetings: Tuesdays, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM in Wilson 306